Thursday, May 3, 2012

mAyKB48 (0/48)

So in an effort to get back into blogging and share something from Japan we really enjoy, my fiancé and I have decided to devote the month of May to sharing our love of the group AKB48.  Since returning to America I have been sad that when I get excited about bits of pop culture news I have almost no one to share my excitement with, as most people have no idea what I am talking about.  So hopefully with these blog entries I can introduce AKB48 to more of my friends and maybe even get some people hooked like I am.  I am not intending to turn this blog into a purely pop culture blog.  I still have a lot to say about Japan and my time there, but since I am no longer living there, the focus will change a bit and I guess this is the first sign of that. 
The goal is for Eric and I to each post 24 posts about AKB48 in May, totally 48 posts about the massive group.  So if you want the full experience you should check out his blog as well.  We’ll number the blog posts as we post them, but it’s probably not vital that you read them in the exact order written.  We’ll cover various things about AKB and their various sister and sub groups, but there is anything you want to know about AKB48 let us know!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is a really cool idea, and I look forward to seeing what you guys have to say! I don't know much about AKB48, but I found one of their CDs in a clearance bin at Hot Topic and picked it up on a whim, and it's so fun to listen to! Best of luck with your blog project! ^^

    ReplyDelete